The Courses

Opened in 1923 by HRH Prince of Wales, the Prince’s Course was built to provide the public with an opportunity to enjoy a fine golf course within London, at a time when golf was very exclusive. It proved so popular that two years later the Duke’s Course was built. 90 years on and the Prince’s and Duke’s courses are still just as popular with golfers as ever before.